Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Fever Tour 2013 Set Lists

Sadly, I will not be able to go to the Spring Fever Tour. It's not coming close enough to me :'(
BUT for all of you lucky souls that are, check out these set lists from the bands and have a good time!

You Me At Six:
Lover Boy
The Swarm
Stay With Me
The Dilemma
Reckless
Bite My Tongue
Underdog

Mayday Parade:
Oh Well, Oh Well
Somebody That I Used To Know (ft. Vic from PTV, SO JEALOUS!)
Jamie All Over
When I Get Home, You're So Dead
When You See My Friends
Everything's An Illusion
Jersey
Black Cat

All Time Low:
Intro
Somewhere In Neverland
Lost In Stereo
Six Feet
If These Sheets Were States
Coffeeshop Soundtrack
Damned
Outlines
Time Bomb
Backseat Serenade
Therapy
So Long And Thanks For All The Booze
Reckless And The Brave
Weightless
Dear Maria

Pierce The Veil:
May These Noises
Hell Above
Disasterology
A Match Into Water
Besitos
Bulletproof Love
Hold On Til May
Tangled In The Great Escape
Caraphernelia
Bulls In The Bronx
I’m Low on Gas Acoustic
King for a Day









No comments:

Post a Comment