Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sleeping With Sirens New Album "Feel" Track List

I realize that I'm late..this was released a few days ago, but to all you Sleeping With Sirens fans who haven't seen this, here is the track list for their new album "Feel" which I have pre-ordered and am EXTREMELY excited for. My Warped tickets just came in today, and I can't wait to see them there!

If you're not a fan (don't know how you couldn't be), or have never heard of them and could potentially be one, this is the perfect opportunity for you. They've got new music coming out, so please do them the favor of listening to their new single "Low" (which is amazing), and if you like it, check out the rest of this album when it comes out.

"Feel" comes out June 4th, 2013. And catch them all Summer on the Vans Warped Tour.
I know I will be (:

1 comment:

  1. Sleeping With Sirens is a group that wing alternative rock band early in 2013, was issued to the full album with 12 songs and 5 songs including flagship feel, here we go, free now,

    ReplyDelete