Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Top 10 Bands

I'm going to give a list of how my top 10 favorite bands currently stand, and my favorite song and album from each one. Whenever it changes, I'll update the list. While making this, I realized how much it hasn't changed over the past few years. There's only 3 bands that have been swapped in or out. Pretty cool, in my opinion. Anyways, here it is (1 being my all-time favorite).

1. Mayday Parade
Favorite Alum: This was a really hard choice, but I have to go with their most recent release, Mayday Parade, the self-titled album.
Favorite Song: I could never choose. They haven't produced a song I don't love.








2. Sleeping With Sirens
Favorite Album: Let's Cheers To This
Favorite Song: If You Can't Hang










3. We Are The In Crowd
Favorite Album: Best Intentions
Favorite Song: Better Luck Next Time










4. Valencia
Favorite Album: Dancing With A Ghost
Favorite Song: Pieces














5. The Years Gone By
Favorite Album: Something You Know Nothing About (EP)
Favorite Song: When We Were Kids









6. Madina Lake
Favorite Album: From Them, Through Us, To You
Favorite Song: One Last Kiss










7. The Summer Set
Favorite Album: Everything's Fine
Favorite Song: Mannequin










8. Story Of The Year
Favorite Album: Page Avenue
Favorite Song: Until The Day I Die







9. There For Tomorrow
Favorite Album: A Little Faster
Favorite Song: Stories








10. The Cab
Favorite Album: Whisper War
Favorite Song: Another Me







Just a note: The favorite song isn't always off the favorite album.
Tell me you favorite bands and songs! I'm always in the market for some new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment