Thursday, April 25, 2013

Forever The Sickets Kids Announce New Album/Track List

Forever The Sickest Kids announce that they've got a new album coming out on June 25th titled "J.A.C.K.".
I love FTSK and have been a fan of them for a long time, so I'm excited about this. I read a quote from Jonathon where he says the band wanted to write more of a rock record than ever before, while keeping some of the pop sound that make them Forever The Sickest Kids.
Click here to listen to a clip of their new song "Chin Up Kid". (Which sounds absolutely amazing, so excited for the full song and the new album.)
Here's the track list for the album:
1. Chin Up Kid
2. Keep Calm and Don't Let Me Go
3. Nice To Meet You
4. Nikki
5. Ritalin (Born in America)
6. Kick It!
7. Playing With Fire
8. Count On Me (For Nothing)
9. La La Lainey
10. My Friends Save Me
11. Cross My Heart

If you're not an FTSK fan, I urge you to check them out! They've got a great pop-rock sound and are truly one of a kind. I most likely will be buying this album.


No comments:

Post a Comment