Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fall Out Boy Spring Set List

Love/Like Fall Out Boy? Possibly going to see them this Spring? Check this set list out so you know what to expect and are ready to sing along!

 
Thriller
I Slept With Someone In Fall Out boy And All I got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
Water Buffaloes
The Phoenix
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
The (After) Life Of The Party
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
"The Take Over, The Breaks Over"
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Hum Hallelujah
Grand Theft Autumn/ Where Is Your Boy
Sugar, We're Going Down
Young Volcanoes
Dance Dance
I Don't Care
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)

ENCORE
Save Rock And Roll
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Saturday

6 comments: